The challenge is that the dough remains optically unchanged even after the apparently important rest period of 12 hours (as stated on the package). Nevertheless, they taste good.
- 250g chickpea flour
- 100g teff flour (special mixture of various gluten-free flours)
- 2 packets extra strong yeast
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1dl olive oil
- 3 tablespoons warm water
- Edible flower blossoms
- Mix both kinds of flour and the yeast toghether with the salt and olive oil and the warm water.
- Knead well together and let it stand overnight, preferably on the heating and covered with a linen kitchen towel.
- Be aware: The dough remains compact!!!
- The next day knead well and form into rolls (sized like golfballs). If you like cut these crosswise on top and bake at 220°C circulating air for approx. 15 -18 minutes.
- After cooling, sprinkle with a little teff flour and dried blossoms of edible flowers