Refreshing midsummer salad
- •1 cucumber (ca. 400-500g)
- •2 flat white peaches
- •500g grape tomatoes
- •1 small red onion
- •200g fresh lemon balm
- •Dressing: sea salt, chili flakes, tomato vinegar and olive oil
- Cut the cucumber into 5cm long pieces. Create little tubes byremove carefully removing the seeds
- Cut the white peaches into small pieces
- Cut the grape tomatoes in half lengthwise
- Cut the onion into small pieces
- Mince the fresh lemon balm and put together with the peaches, tomatoes and onions in a salad bowl and mix well with a dressing of sea salt, chili flakes, tomato vinegar and olive oil
- Let the salad simmer for half an hour.
- Then carefully put the cucumber in the middle of a plate and fill it with a teaspoonful of tomato and peach salad.
- Spread some more salad around the cucumber.