The mascarpone perfectly balances the taste of the spinach, so that even kids, who otherwise detest spinach, love this recipe
- 500g spinach
- 500g spaghetti
- 2 dl cream
- 250g mascarpone
- 200g grated parmesan (100g for the sauce, the rest at the table)
1. Wash the spinach thoroughly. Remove larger stems and cut into strips of approx. ½ cm width
2. Cook the spaghetti in salted water al dente.
3. Heat 2-3 teaspoons of butter in a frying pan, add the spinach and fry over high heat for about 3 minutes until it has collapsed.
4. Reduce the temperature. Add cream, mascarpone and 100g parmesan, mix well and bring to the boil
5. season the sauce with ground pepper (and salt depending on the saltiness of the Parmesan).
6. Serve with the spaghetti and grated parmesan