Teenagers love this dish despite it is lacking meat 😉
- 2 courgettes
- one each of red, yellow and green pepperoni
- 4 carrots
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- olive oil
- dried Provencal Herbs
- 300 g Fusili (pasta)
- A bunch of basil
- clove of garlic
- 250 g Mozzarella
- 75 g crème fraîche
- 100 g grated Parmesan cheese
- cut courgettes and carrots into 3 cm long sticks. Cut the peppers into strips.
- Mix courgettes, carrots and peppers with halved cherry tomatoes and 1 dl olive oil and season with 2 teaspoons salt, ground pepper and dried Provencal herbs.
- place the vegetables on a baking tray and roast for about 30 minutes at 180°C circulating air.
- Cook 300 g Fusili until done
- Cut a bunch of basil into strips and puree with a pressed clove of garlic and 1/2 dl olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, ground pepper with a hand blender.
- Cut 250 g mozzarella into small cubes and mix with 75 g crème fraîche and season with a pinch of salt and ground pepper.
- mix the pasta with the basil paste in an ovenproof dish. Then add the mozzarella mixture and mix evenlly with the roasted vegetables. Finally sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes at 180 degrees circulating air