I dedicate this recipe to my beloved son. Now it’s getting cold and everyone needs something warm. Especially him who works outside all year round.
- 6 large Parsley Roots (approx. 800g)
- 1 red Onion
- 6dl Water
- 3dl Milk
- 1dl Cream
- 50g Butter
- Salt, Cardamom, Cayenne Pepper and black Cumin.
- Peel and chop the parsley roots.
- Cut the onion also into small pieces
- Cook both together in salted water until soft.
- Pour half of the water away and puree the vegetables finely with a mixer.
- Dilute the viscous mush with milk and refine with cream.
- Season with raspberry salt, cardamom, cayenne pepper and black cumin.