Shortly after Adrian and I had met, we heard about Indochine “Alice et June”. With it the Indochine fever returned to us both. All records were bought and the gigs nearby were visited. Little Dolls is one of my favourite songs and Nicola Sirkis is a singing poet. Any more questions? 🙂 🙂 🙂
- 600g Currant, Raspberry, Blueberry and Blackcurrant berries
- 80g cane sugar
- Handful of fresh (or dried) lavender blossoms.
- 2dl Aceto Condimento
- 200g Blanc Battu or Fromage Blanc or Kefir
- Dried Corn- or Sunflowers and Lavender for each portion
- Season the berries with a little cane sugar and fresh (or dried) lavender blossoms.
- Spread generously Aceto Condimento over it until the berries are covered.
- Leave to stand for about 2 hours.
- Then distribute 200g Blanc Battu, Fromage Blanc or Kefir in small bowls suitable for freezers.
- Place the berries on top and sprinkle with another little of cane sugar, dried corn-, sunflowers and lavender for each portion.
- Deep-freeze the portions for about 2 hours