Goes along well with Netflix or HBO 🙂
- 150g popcorn kernels
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 5 tablespoons butter (70g)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- Melt butter in a small pan. Mix the spices in a separate bowl.
- fry popcorn in three portions: heat 1 tablespoon peanut oil in a large pan, add 50 g corn, cover immediately and fry over medium heat with occasional shaking until all popcorn are fried. Repeat twice.
- Place the pop corn in a large bowl. Add 1/3 of the melted butter and 1/3 of the spices and mix well. Repeat twice until all pop corn are evenly seasoned.