Oh, how I love those little pide breads that are so delightfully topped with everything. These here with summer vegetables
- 500g flour
- 3 bags dry yeast
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1-2 dl lukewarm water
- 2 red, 2 yellow and 2 orange peppers
- 1 red onion
- 200g Pomegranate seeds
- 200g Feta
- Chili Flakes and Salt
1. Knead the flour together with dry yeast, ½ teaspoon salt and 1-2 dl lukewarm water to a dough.
2. Cover with a cloth and place in the sun for 2 hours.
3. Then beat the dough approx. 50 times with force onto the worktop so that it becomes nicely smooth.
4. In the meantime, cut all peppers and the onion lengthwise into narrow strips.
5. Divide the risen dough into small portions and form large flat cakes by hand.
6. Cover with a dash of cream fraiche, the vegetables, a handful of pomegranate seeds and finely chopped feta.
7. Season with chilli flakes and sea salt.
8. Bake at 220°C circulating air for 15 - 18 minutes.