A nice sunday afternoon treat
- 125g soft butter
- 100g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 250g flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 dl milk
- Mineral water
- Icing sugar
- Maple syrup
- beat butter and sugar with the whisk of the food processor until foamy
- add the eggs one by one
- mix the flour with the baking powder and add it alternately with the milk to the egg-butter mixture
- At the end add some mineral water to make the dough fluffy.
- let the dough swell for about 15 minutes. Grease the waffle iron with some olive oil and preheat it to medium heat 3.
- put a tablespoon of the dough into the waffle iron and bake for about 3-4 minutes
- cool on a grate and sprinkle with icing sugar and pour maple syrup over it.