These sugary little tomatoes from Provençe make this salty quiche almost like a sweet cake.
- Shortcrust pastry for a baking tray of 28cm:
- 500g Flour
- ½ Teaspoon salt
- 100g Yoghurt nature
- 250g Butter
- 500g Mascarpone
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 150g grated Parmesan
- Salt and Pepper
- Put the flour, salt, 100g yoghurt and the butter in small pieces and knead everything together to a smooth dough. Roll out and spread on a round baking tray of 28cm.
2. Mix the mascarpone, the eggs, clove of garlic, grated parmesan, salt and pepper together.
3. Spread on the pricked and breadcrumbed base. Sink 500g halved sweet cherry tomatoes into the glaze.
4. Bake at 220°C circulating air for 23 - 25 minutes.