A nice underweek dinner
- Round shortcrust pastry
- 3 eggs
- 4 dl cream
- 2 spring onions
- 2 small tuna cans (approx. 400 grams drained)
- 100g peas (fresh or deep frozen)
- 1 tomato
1. Place the shortcrust pastry without baking paper on a baking tray, prick with a fork, cover with baking paper and dried lentils and bake blind in the oven at 180 degrees for about 30 minutes.
2. Chop the spring onions finely, cut the tuna into small cubes, blanch the peas (or use deep frozen peas) and cut the tomato into thin slices.
3. mix three eggs, 4 dl cream, 1 teaspoon salt and some pepper with the hand mixer. Add onions, tuna and peas and mix well.
4. Pour the vegetable egg mixture to the pre-baked dough and decorate with the tomato slices.
5. Bake in the upper half of the oven for 45 minutes at 180 degrees.