A wonderful autumn soup
- 50 g butter
- 280 g yellow onions
- 1 tablespoon curry
- 500g carrots
- 700g sweet potatoes
- 2 litres bouillon
- 1 sweet sour apple
- 2 tablespoons honey
- chop onions finely. Cut the carrots into 2-3 cm long sticks. Cut the sweet potatoes into 2.5 cm cubes. Peel the apple, remove the seeds and cut into small pieces.
- Melt the butter over medium heat and sauté the chopped onions (do not brown). Add the curry and cook for another minute.
- Add the carrots, sweet potatoes, bouillon and 2 teaspoons of salt and bring to the boil. Reduce the temperature and let simmer for about 25 minutes until the vegetables are done
- Add apple and honey and puree finely with a hand blender.
- season to taste with salt and pepper.