an Italian classic
- 12 small veal cutlets (70g each)
- 6 tranches of raw ham
- 12 sage leaves
- 1 dl Marsala
1. salt and pepper the veal cutlets, cover each with half a tranche of raw ham and a sage leaf and fix them with a toothpick.
2. warm 2 tablespoons of butter in a frying pan and fry the escalopes on both sides. Keep them warm at 60 degrees in the oven until serving.
3. add 1 dl Marsala to the fry set and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and stir in about 1 dl cold butter in small pieces until the sauce has the desired consistency.
4. spread the sauce over the escalopes to serve.
5. Serve with Risotto and seasonal vegetables