A refreshing sweet
- 8 kiwis
- 2 vanilla pods
- 4 tablespoons liquid honey
- Optional: (Mango) ice cream
- preheat oven to 200 degrees circulating air
- peel kiwis
- Cut 4 kiwis in half lengthwise, cut them crosswise and place them in an ovenproof dish.
- Slice the vanilla pods, scrape out the seeds in a bowl and mix with the honey.
- pour the vanilla-honey over the halved kiwis, halve the vanilla pods and put them on top of the kiwis as decoration.
- Roast the kiwis in the middle of the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Cut the remaining four kiwis into slices and cover the plates with them.
- Place the warm kiwis together with a scoop of ice cream (optional) on top of the slices kiwis and pour with the honey mixture remaining in the ovenproof dish
- Serve immediately.