I love porcini mushrooms. The warm earth that warms the belly so beautifully in autumn. I prefer to eat them with a few drops of olive oil and grated pecorino so that the aroma does not falsify.
- 300g noodle dough
- 100g dried porcini mushrooms
- 6 brown mushrooms
- 1 shallot and 1 clove of garlic .
- 2 tablespoons grated pecorino sardo
- Himalaya salt and cayenne pepper
- Soak the dried porcini mushrooms in water for approx. 1 hour.
- After that cut the brown mushrooms very small together with the drained porcini mushrooms.
- Cut 1 shallot and 1 clove of garlic also very small
- Add 2 tablespoons grated pecorino sardo
- Season with Himalaya salt and cayenne pepper
- Mix the mixture well by hand or spoon
- Cut the pasta dough into 16 rectangular strips and place a spoonful of the filling in the middle of the pastry biscuit. Brush the edges with lukewarm water and form small packets.
- Place in a gratin dish, cover with water and bake in the oven for 15 – 18 minutes. Or cook in a large pan in salted water until soft.