A delicious eyecatcher
- 20 shrimps without shell
- 150g rice
- 2 pineapples
- 2-3 spring onions
- clove of garlic
- 200g peas (fresh or deep frozen)
- 4 cm ginger
1. wash the rice and bring to the boil with 5 dl salted water. Reduce the temperature and let it steep for about 12 minutes until it is done.
2. Cut the pineapple in half, cut out the stalk in the middle, carefully remove the flesh and cut into cubes.
3. Chop the spring onions finely and press the garlic clove. Blanch the peas (or use deep frozen peas). Finely grate the ginger.
4. Fry the shrimps well in olive oil on both sides in a frying pan and set aside.
5. sauté the chopped onions in olive oil in a frying pan, add the garlic and peas and fry briefly. Add the grated ginger and 1 tablespoon soy sauce and simmer for about 2 minutes. Add the boiled rice, pineapple and fried shrimps and simmer again for about 5 minutes.
6. serve in the pineapple halves