This recipe is dedicated to my beloved Adrian with great love.
- 250g Butter
- 500g finely grated blanched white Almonds
- 150g Sugar
- 1dl Cream
- 80g Cranberries
- 60g Pistachio kernels
- or candied Orange or Lemon pieces
- Melt the butter in a pan.
- Add the blanched and finely ground almonds together with the granulated sugar.
- Stir vigorously.
- If the mixture has mixed well, add the cream. and mix well again.
- Then smooth out the viscous mixture on a cake tray and keep cool for 5 hours.
- Knead finely chopped cranberries and pistachio kernels, or candied orange or lemon pieces, into the mixture according your taste.
- Either cut out with baking tins or form a snake and cut small slices.