Small fish with a big impression, ohhh I love them
- • 2 Red mullets
- • Sea salt
- • Ground Pepper
- • 1 red pepper
- • 1 green pepper
- • 1 large tomato
- • 2 spring onions
- • 2 cloves garlic
- • 2 lemons
- • 5dl acidic white wine
- • Fresh bread
- 1. Gut the mullets
2. Rub with sea salt and pepper.
3. slice the peppers each in to small stripes
4. Chop the tomato in cubes of approx 0.5 cm
5. Cut the spring onions lengthwise
6. Cut the cloves garlic in small pieces
7. Quarter the lemons lengthwise
8. Pour the white wine in a pan and heat to the boiling point
- 9. Add the vegetables and cook it for 8 minutes at high temperature.
- 10. Place the barbels carefully on top, put the cover on the pan and steam for 10 minutes at high temperature.
- After 5 minutes, turn the fish around.
- Serve with fresh bread.
- The barbels are heavenly but full of fishbones !