Inspired by recipes from southern Germany accompagnied with Spaetzle or any other pasta.
- 600 g beef fillet
- 100 g raw ham
- 1 green, 1 yellow and 1 red pepper
- 200g Champignons
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 dl sherry
- 1 small tin (280-300 g) of corn
- Noodles or any other pasta
- marinate the fillet with 2 tablespoons mustard, curry, 1 teaspoon salt and pepper and then fry well on all sides in a pan and put it in the oven at 210 degrees Celsius until done (core temperature 60 degrees) which typically takes about 20-30 minutes
- Cut the peppers in strips, the champignons in slices and drain the corn under cold water.
- Roll the raw ham in rolls and fry them in the same frying pan. Put them aside.
- Put the peppers, the champignons and the corn together with the juice of half a lemon, 1 dl sherry, ground pepper and 1 teaspoon of salt in the same frying pan and simmer covered for about 15 minutes on medium heat
- Remove the fillet from the oven and serve in the frying pan with the ham rolls and the vegetables.
- Noodles go well with this dish.