An quick and tasty Italo-Indian dinner
- 4 chicken breasts (approx. 600g)
- 400g Pelati
- 2.5 dl coconut milk
- butter, flour, curry
- 300g Basmati rice
- cut chicken breasts into cubes, salt and pepper them and fry them in olive oil until they are done and then put them aside.
- in the same pan melt 2 tablespoons of butter and mix well with 2 tablespoons of flour and 2-3 tablespoons of curry and fry for about 1 minute
- Add Pelati, coconut milk and meat. Reduce the temperature. Smash the pelati in smaller pieces with a cooking spoon. Simmer covered for 15-20 minutes at medium heat, stirring occasionally. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve with rice. Boil 300g Basmati rice with 5dl water and 1 teaspoon of salt. Cover and let it simmer for 15 minutes.