one of our favourite cakes
- 4 eggs
- 100g soft butter
- 150g sugar
- 130g dark chocolate (70 % cacao)
- 80g flour
- Beat 4 egg yolks with 100g soft butter and 150g sugar until fluffy.
- Melt 130g the chocolate in a water bath, add to the dough and beat briefly.
- Fold in 80g flour with the dough scraper.
- Whip 4 egg whites until stiff and fold in carefully but thoroughly with a dough scraper.
- pour in a box form, cut lengthwise in the middle and bake at 175 degrees top and bottom heat in the middle of the oven for 40-45 minutes. Check if it is done with a metal stick.
- Let it cool in the form for 10 minutes and then on a grill.