Ebly is a nice and healthy alternative to rice or noodles
- 1 eggplant
- 2 courgettes
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 2 chicken breast (or 4 chicken fillets)
- 3 cm ginger
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey
- 1 clove of garlic
- Cut aubergines and courgettes in dices, the cherry tomatoes in half, finely chop an onion and press a garlic clove. Mix everything in a large bowl together with 4 tablespoons olive oil, 2 teaspoons salt and some pepper. Place the vegetable mixture on a baking tray and roast for 30 minutes at 200 degrees in the oven.
- Grate the ginger finely, press the garlic clove and mix with 1 tablespoon olive oil, 4 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 tablespoon honey to a marinade. Cut the chicken meat into larger cubes and marinate. Place the chicken pieces on wooden skewers and fry in a frying pan.
- chop half an onion finely and sauté in a small pan in olive oil. Add 250g Ebly, approx. 8 dl and a little salt and pepper, bring to the boil, cover and let simmer for about 12 minutes at low temperature until the Ebly is done. If necessary, drain off excess water and mix the Ebly with the roasted vegetables and serve with the chicken skewers.