Delicious bread made from great buckwheat flour with a little wheat flour. Miammm! A new discovery for me: Bread baking with steam. I have never baked such crispy bread before.
- 300g buckwheat flour
- 200g wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of coarse sea salt
- 10g dry yeast
- approx. 2-3dl lukewarm water
- Mix the buckwheat flour and the wheat flour toghether. Add a teaspoon of coarse sea salt and the yeast with approx. 2-3dl lukewarm water
- Knead everything by hand into a dough.
- Cover the dough with a tea towel and let it rise for at least an hour in a warm place (e.g. on a warm radiator or in the sun outside in summer)
- Then beat the dough vigorously onto the work surface at least 30 times. This makes it smooth and airy.
- Shape according to taste and mood.
- Place a large tray filled with water for 10 minutes in the oven, which is heated to 220 degrees with circulating air.
- Then place the dough in the steaming oven for about 20-25 minutes to bake.