Italian-French crossover summer dish
- 2 beef tenderloins (approx. 300g each)
- 700g Zucchini
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 100g pitted black olives
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Two rosemary twigs
- Two sprigs of thyme
- 250g noodles
- ground pepper
- Season the beef tenderloins (approx. 300g each) with salt and pepper. Heat the oven at 80 degrees Celsius.
- Fry the tenderloins briefly and vigorously with olive oil in a frying pan. Put them in an ovenproof dish and bake in the oven at 80°C for approx. 40 minutes until the core temperature is approx 58°C (medium). Can be kept warm at 60 degrees if necessary.
- Cut the onion into rings and press the garlic cloves. Cut the Zucchini in 3-5 mm thick slices and halve the cherry tomatoes. Drop the water off the olives. Finely chop the leaves of the rosemary and the thyme twigs
- Heat some olive oil in a frying pan and firstly fry the onion rings, then add the garlic until they are yellow. Then add zucchini slices, cherry tomatoes, pitted black olives and the chopped leaves of rosemary and thyme, ground pepper and 1 teaspoon of salt. Simmer covered at medium to high heat for approx. 20-25 minutes until the zucchini is done. Can be kept warm in the oven at 60 degrees.
- Cook 250 g noodles al dente and mix well with the vegetables. Spread the sliced beef (about 3 mm thick) on top.