A festive starter
- 2 avocados
- 200g smoked salmon
- 300g Nature Yoghurt
- Some chives
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Baguette (white bread)
- Mix the flesh of the avocados well with the juice of half a lime and the natural yoghurt and season with salt and pepper. Place in a bowl, cover with cling film and put it in the refrigerator.
- cut the smoked salmon into small cubes. Chop the chives finely.
- Mix salmon cubes and chives with the olive oil and the juice of half a lime and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the avocado mousse into four glasses and decorate with the salmon cubes.
- Serve cool with fresh white bread.